Friday, April 2, 2010

Experimentations

I have a lot of cousins that are currently in elementary school, and it was suggested that I use them as my guinea pigs. I will be running a simple experiment with them asking them which choice of food they would choose for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and why. I would also like to run other little experiments throughout this process and post my results up. So look out for those as well as healthy eating tips coming very soon! Check out this chart from HowStuffWorks, scary huh!


1 comment:

  1. Have you finished your little experiment? I am curious about your findings :-) I remember when my daughter was in primary school, she always wanted strawberry sweets for lunch, and actually it was pretty hard to make her eat something else. The brainwashing came from the television advertisements. We decided no more TV. A bit radical, I agree, but really effective :-)

    ReplyDelete